You may be tired of living at the mercy of the fluctuating stock and real estate markets. A charitable gift annuity is a gift made to Cru that can provide you with a secure source of fixed payments for life.
How it Works
A charitable gift annuity is a contract between you and Cru Foundation.
- You transfer property to Cru Foundation. In exchange, we pay you fixed payments for life.
- You receive a charitable deduction for your gift.
- The remainder supports your favorite Cru ministries to continue accelerating the Great Commission!
Types of Assets You May Give
- If you decide to fund your gift annuity with cash, a significant portion of the annuity income will be tax-free.
- You may make a gift of your appreciated securities to fund a gift annuity and avoid a portion of the capital gains tax.
Start Receiving Payments Now with a Current Gift Annuity
If you desire current income, you may transfer property in exchange for our promise to pay you fixed payments starting as soon as this year. You will receive a current income tax charitable deduction for the value of your gift to Cru Foundation.
For annuity rates for a single life from the American Council on Gift Annuities, please click here.
For annuity rates for two lives from the American Council on Gift Annuities, please click here.
Deferred Gift Annuity for Income at Future Date
Perhaps you are not ready to begin receiving income until a future date, such as when you retire. You can establish a deferred gift annuity, receive a current charitable income tax deduction and receive payments at a designated future time.
Best of all, your annual payment will be higher than with a current annuity because you deferred your payments. Contact us about flexible date options for your future income.
How to Establish a Charitable Gift Annuity
To establish your charitable gift annuity, please complete the application and sign and mail to:
100 Lake Hart Dr. #3600
Orlando, FL 32832
For questions or to discuss more details about a Charitable Gift Annuity, please email email@example.com or call 800-449-5454.