A charitable gift annuity (CGA) allows you to accomplish two things at once: making a significant gift and helping meet your income needs.
How it works:
- Give cash, securities, or qualified assets to Cru Foundation.
- Sign and return your simple charitable gift annuity agreement.
- Receive fixed lifetime income for one or two people; part of this income is tax-free.
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction; if funded with stock, some of the capital gains tax is avoided.
Once you establish a Charitable Gift Annuity, the payout you receive regularly is locked in at this rate, no matter the condition of the stock market, making this the perfect time to establish your annuity.
You can be assured:
- Your investment will share the gospel through your favorite Cru ministries,
- You will receive your regular income without worry about the ups and downs of the stock market.
- And because some of the income to you is tax-free, your effective payout rate is even higher (when compared to taxable income-producing instruments).
Contact us with any questions or for help setting up your CGA.